Cabin Branch Clarksburg MD | The Cost of NOT Owning Your Home
If you are looking to buy a home in Cabin Branch Clarksburg. As a real estate agent, I want to be prepared to ensure that you are given the best buying experience with knowledge and expertise to guide you along the way. One of the methods I use is to research the current inventory almost on a daily basis, I want to know where are the best deals for my clients when it comes to purchasing a brand new home in the Cabin Branch area.
Today, I would like to talk to you about The Cost of NOT Owning Your Home
Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for as long as America has existed.
Zillow recently reported that:
“In reality, buying or renting a home is an intensely personal decision, with emotional and even financial considerations that go beyond whether to invest in this one (admittedly large) asset. Looking strictly at housing market numbers, there is a concrete point at which buying a home makes more financial sense than renting it.”
What proof exists that owning is financially better than renting?
1. We recently highlighted the top 5 financial benefits of homeownership:
* Homeownership is a form of forced savings.
* Homeownership provides tax savings.
* Homeownership allows you to lock in your monthly housing cost.
* Buying a home is cheaper than renting.
* No other investment lets you live inside of it.
2. Studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter.
3. Just a few months ago, we explained that a family that purchased an average-priced home at the beginning of 2017 could build more than $48,000 in family wealth over the next five years.
4. Some argue that renting eliminates the cost of taxes and home repairs, but every potential renter must realize that all the expenses the landlord incurs are already baked into the rent payment– along with a profit margin!!
Owning a home has always been, and will always be, better from a financial standpoint than renting.
If you have any questions about Cabin Branch, the schools, the amenities or the surrounding community, don’t hesitate to call on us at 301-246-0001 We will be happy to help you. We specialize in Clarksburg and our agents also live here.
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
Or send us an email to: info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com - Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information.