Cabin Branch Clarksburg MD | The True Cost of NOT Owning Your Home
If you are looking to buy a home in Cabin Branch Clarksburg. As a real estate agent, I want to be prepared to ensure that you are given the best buying experience with knowledge and expertise to guide you along the way. One of the methods I use is to research the current inventory almost on a daily basis, I want to know where are the best deals for my clients when it comes to purchasing a brand new home in the Cabin Branch area.
Today, I would like to talk to you about The True Cost of NOT Owning Your Home
Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for the entirety of America’s existence.
Realtor.com reported that:
“Buying remains the more attractive option in the long term – that remains the American dream, and it’s true in many markets where renting has become really the shortsighted option…as people get more savings in their pockets, buying becomes the better option.”
What proof exists that owning is financially better than renting?
1. In a previous blog, we highlighted the top 5 financial benefits of homeownership:
* Homeownership is a form of forced savings.
* Homeownership provides tax savings.
* Homeownership allows you to lock in your monthly housing cost.
* Buying a home is cheaper than renting.
* No other investment lets you live inside of it.
2. Studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter.
3. Less than a month ago, we explained that a family that purchased an average-priced home at the beginning of 2018 could build more than $49,000 in family wealth over the next five years.
4. Some argue that renting eliminates the cost of taxes and home repairs, but every potential renter must realize that all the expenses the landlord incurs are already baked into the rent payment – along with a profit margin!
Owning your home has many social and financial benefits that cannot be achieved by renting.
If you have any questions about Cabin Branch, the schools, the amenities or the surrounding community, don't hesitate to call on us at 301-246-0001 We will be happy to help you. We specialize in Clarksburg and our agents also live here.
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
Or send us an email to: info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system