Cabin Branch Homes Clarksburg MD | Do You Know the Cost of NOT Owning Your Home?
If you are looking to buy a home in Cabin Branch Clarksburg. As a real estate agent, I want to be prepared to ensure that you are given the best buying experience with knowledge and expertise to guide you along the way. One of the methods I use is to research the current inventory almost on a daily basis, I want to know where are the best deals for my clients when it comes to purchasing a brand new home in the Cabin Branch area.
Today, I would like to talk to you about Do You Know the Cost of NOT Owning Your Home?
Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue renting! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for as long as America has existed.
Zillow recently reported that:
“With Rents continuing to climb and interest rates staying low, many renters find themselves gazing over the homeownership fence and wondering if the grass really is greener. Leaving aside, for the moment, the difficulties of saving for a down payment, let’s focus on the monthly expenses of owning a home: it turns out that renters currently paying the median rent in many markets could afford to buy a higher-quality property than the typical (read: median-valued) home without increasing their monthly expenses.”
What proof exists that owning is financially better than renting?
1. The latest Rent Vs. Buy Report from Trulia pointed out the top 5 financial benefits of homeownership:
- Mortgage payments can be fixed while rents go up.
- Equity in your home can be a financial resource later.
- You can build wealth without paying capital gain.
- A mortgage can act as a forced savings account
- Overall, homeowners can enjoy greater wealth growth than renters.
2. Studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 45x greater than that of a renter.
3. Just a few months ago, we explained that a family buying an average priced home at the beginning of 2017 could build more than $42,000 in family wealth over the next five years.
4. Some argue that renting eliminates the cost of taxes and home repairs, but every potential renter must realize that all the expenses the landlord incurs are already baked into the rent payment –along with a profit margin!!
Owning a home has always been, and will always be, better from a financial standpoint than renting.
If you have any questions about Cabin Branch, the schools, the amenities or the surrounding community, don’t hesitate to call on us at 301-246-0001 We will be happy to help you. We specialize in Clarksburg and our agents also live here.
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
Or send us an email to: info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com - Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information.