First Time Home Buyer Programs * Tips * Help * in Maryland | Video Educational Series
Home Buyer Education:
Are you a first-time home buyer eager and ready to get into the market?
Here are some steps to take to help you decide whether you're ready or not
1. Check first what you can afford
2. Use a mortgage calculator to get an idea of what your monthly mortgage payments would be if you bought your first home today
3. Find out what your total monthly housing cost would be, you will need to include taxes and homeowners insurance..
4. Find out how much you'll likely pay in closing costs. The upfront cost when buying a home shouldn't be overlooked
5. Look at your budget and determine what is your Debt to Income Ratios
6. Talk to reputable Realtors in your area about your real estate needs
7. A good Realtor® will help you look at the big picture. While a buying a house is a huge step in your life and is a great way to build wealth.
I invite you to watch our educational video series is a free comprehensive 15 video part series to prepare you for your first home purchase. The videos cover the home buying process, it is a compilation for over 20 years of experience that will give you an advantage to begin the process
A sample of our video series:
Steps To Save Thousands of Dollars When Buying Your First Home
Our counselors are ready and waiting to provide you with the care and direction you need to take if homeownership is in your plans.
We can also offer guidance on improving your credit.
To begin receiving counseling, please write us to info@ReallyNiceHomes.com or call 301-246-0001.