Buying a Home In Germantown Maryland?
These tips will direct you to a faster and happy destination
The list below will help you you clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase your next Germantown Maryland home
- What neighborhood(s) in Germantown would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind?
- What type of home interests you? (one-story, two-story, split-entry, townhouse, condo, duplex, new construction)
- What style appeals to you?
- Are the schools a factor for your family?
- Do you need to be close to public transportation? Bus to Metro
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior features are important to you? (separate family room, formal dining room, home office, etc.)
- What about exterior features? Have you considered a garage, yard size, patio/deck, hot tub, view, or even waterfront close to Lake Seneca?
Are there any special features you are looking for in a home?
These are the main questions you should ask yourself before your start looking at homes for sale in Germantown MD
Your Realtor should be able to assist you trough this process. . that is one of the reasons why they are there for you.
Our agents with Herboso & Associates are trained to have a consultation interview before we start touring for homes. . yes, . .it is that important .