How to Choose a Realtor to Buy a Home in Brandermill Germantown 20876
If you are looking to buy a home these days, there are plenty people out there that want to help you. . . but there is a difference between a service professional and one that just opens doors for you.
Working with a client last year, I found that they specifically wanted to live in Brandermill Germantown Subdivision. They like the amenities the schools but most importantly, they had family members living nearby.
How to Choose a Realtor to Buy a Home?
As a full service professional, we analyzed the area and gave a full report to our client:
- School Report
- Amenities Report
- Neighborhood House Appreciation vs County House Appreciation
- Jobs report within a 5-mile radius
- Brandermill Home Owners Association Report
- Foreclosures and Short Sales in Brandermill
- All current listings and Expireds
- Comparison report with nearby communities like Milestone
- Loan approval review for the best rates
- For First Time Homebuyers we also prepare a "Benefits" report
Let's elaborate how important this is for you if you are looking to buy a home soon..
Can your Real Estate Agent Answer These Important Questions?
Whether you are selling or buying a home, the real estate agent you hire is critical to guaranteeing your family makes the right decision. Most agents can walk you through the process and explain the industry ‘lingo,’ but you should expect so much more than that.
The housing crisis made everyone aware that truly understanding the real estate market is more complicated than it seems. Today, there are many questions your real estate agent must be able to answer to ensure your family is making the right decision. Here are just a few:
- What impact does the movement in mortgage interest rates have on buyer demand?
- With home prices increasing rapidly, are we headed toward another housing bubble?
- Do you need a 20% down payment to purchase a home?
- Why can’t we list at a higher price and drop it later if necessary?
When you are interviewing an agent to represent your family in your next real estate transaction, make sure they can intelligently answer all your questions, while simply and effectively explaining what is happening in the current housing market.
Hi, my name is Fernando Herboso and my focus is on taking the time to help you find the right home for you and your family
I am sincerely interested in my client's problems and my focus is to help them solve it..
I promise to take the time to understand who are you?
What's important to you?,
What are your goals objectives and preferences?
Please call me at 240-426-5754
or email me at Fernando@ReallyNiceHomes.com