Milestone Germantown MD | NOT Owning Your Home Can Cost You a Lot of Money!
At a local level in Germantown Maryland, buyer confidence remains strong with some changes that varies on the price level and what type of houses they are looking for.
Particularly in and around Milestone 20876 zip code. The addition of new store and business entities in the area makes Milestone one of the most busiest areas in Germantown.
As you are aware, for most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make and for that reason, there are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home.
Today I would like to talk to you about NOT Owning Your Home Can Cost You a Lot of Money!
Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for as long as America has existed.
Realtor.com recently reported that:
“Buying remains the more attractive option in the long term – that remains the American dream, and it’s true in many markets where renting has become really the shortsighted option… as people get more savings in their pockets, buying becomes the better option.”
What proof exists that owning is financially better than renting?
1. In a previous blog we highlighted the top 5 financial benefits of homeownership:
* Homeownership provides tax savings.
* Homeownership allows you to lock in your monthly housing cost.
* Buying a home is cheaper than renting.
* No other investment lets you live inside of it.
2. Studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter.
3. Just a few months ago, we explained that a family that purchased an average-priced home at the beginning of 2018 could build more than $44,000 in family wealth over the next five years.
4. Some argue that renting eliminates the cost of taxes and home repairs, but every potential renter must realize that all the expenses the landlord incurs are already baked into the rent payment– along with a profit margin!!
Owning a home has always been, and will always be, better from a financial standpoint than renting.
To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions,
it's important that you have a knowledgeable agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
We are dedicated to keeping you on top of our local market. Rest assured that we will provide you with a well-informed,
and the most updated strategic view for your home purchase in Germantown Maryland
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
or send us an email info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Search for the newest listings in Germantown by map (click picture below)
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com - Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information.