Milestone Germantown MD | Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
At a local level in Germantown Maryland, buyer confidence remains strong with some changes that varies on the price level and whit type of houses they are looking for.
Particularly in and around Milestone 20876 zip code. The addition of new store and business entities in the area makes Milestone one of the most busiest areas in Germantown.
As you are aware, for most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make and for that reason, there are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home.
Today I would like to talk to you about Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
With home prices on the rise and buyer demand still strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own without using the services of a real estate professional.
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not. Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
* The buyer who wants the best deal possible
* The buyer’s agent who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
* The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
* The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
* The termite company if there are challenges
* The buyer’s lender if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
* The appraiser if there is a question of value
* The title company if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
* The town or municipality if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
* The buyer’s buyer in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process easier for you.
To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions,
it's important that you have a knowledgeable agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
We are dedicated to keeping you on top of our local market. Rest assured that we will provide you with a well-informed,
and the most updated strategic view for your home purchase in Germantown Maryland
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
or send us an email info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com - Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information