Rockville MD | The Impact Your Interest Rate Makes [INFOGRAPHIC]
Rockville MD Local Market Tidbits:
It really does not matter what part of Montgomery County you want to buy your house. It could be Rockville, Gaithersburg or North Potomac.
You always need to know what type of market we are presently in before you commit to buy your home.
Your success will depend upon your Real Estate Agent's knowledge in the local real estate market.
There are three basic types of markets we are currently in at any given moment . . .
* Seller's Market
* Buyer's Market
* Neutral (Balanced) Market
Determining the type of market with clarity will ensure you the best possible outcome when buying your home..
Today I would like to talk to you about The Impact Your Interest Rate Makes
- Interest rates have come a long way in the last 30 years.
- The interest rate you secure directly impacts your monthly payment and the amount of house that you can afford if you plan to stay within a certain budget.
- Interest rates are at their lowest in years… RIGHT NOW!
- If buying your first home, or moving up to the home of your dreams is in your future, now may be the time to act!
If you work with us, we promise to be in constant communication with you as our client.
We will keep you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Our philosophy is that if you do not have an amazing experience working with us..we haven't done our job.
Our measuring stick for success is not the number of transactions we make, but the level of satisfaction coming from all our clients...after we serviced them.
Search for the newest listings in Rockville by map (click picture below)
To reach us, please call 301-246-0001
or send us an email info@ReallyNiceHomes.com
Thinking of selling your home? Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com - Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information.