The Pulse on the Market for Montgomery County . .
18 Days of SOLD PROPERTIES in MONTGOMERY County Maryland
(November 1st to November 18th)
Let's begin. . .
270 SOLD PROPERTIES during the first 18 days of November 2011
209 were REGULAR SALES. . Non-distressed (Short Sales and Foreclosures)
45 were SHORT SALES (SALES)
16 were FORECLOSURES
Equals 270 SOLD PROPERTIES
Let's dissect these numbers a little more in detail. .
- Silver Spring Maryland has the most action on the market these days. . .in all categories
- Bethesda and Potomac have the most action in the non-distressed property category
- More than 50% of sales in Gaithersburg and Germantown were SHORT SALES
- Foreclosure SALES were only 16 out of 270 PROPERTIES SOLD!!!!
- There are currently 90 Foreclosures LISTED in the local MLS available for sale
There are 551 Short Sales LISTED in the local MLS available for sale as of 11/18/2011
Final Conclusion. .
Please watch this important video that reveals the true nature of our local real estate market
Broker - Solutions Finder
"Don't Pray For A Miracle. . .expect it!"
Herboso & Associates llc
My real estate knowledge is always up-to-date. For expertise you can depend on, call me when you have questions about the market or are ready to make a significant move. . .Quality representation is not expensive, its priceless!