Top reasons to shop for single story homes includes:
- Single story homes offer more flexibility in the design than multi-level homes
- Many single story house plans offer the ability to have a finished basement so you can still entertain a whole new level
- Because they are one-story and do not have staircases, they are a great design for people with limited mobility
- One-story homes do not have staircases, they are a great design for parents with children worried they could fall
- From a personal point of view, when you have knee surgery, a main level bedroom is definitively a welcome feature
- One word: Coziness, they tend to be smaller than newer homes
- No noise from stairs & second story walking traffic. . . specially if you have a big family
- Easier to evacuate in case of a fire
- You gain living space since you don't need to spend square footage on staircases
- More options for ceiling heights
- More options for homeowners to have a "usable" attic with ample space
As soon as your decision is made. .
Becoming a homeowner is an exciting step in anyone's life.
and you should be prepared for it.
You want to make sure that your interests are protected, . .
"My advice is to hire a buyer’s agent to represent you.
SPECIALLY if you are looking for specific homes like. ."
- One story Homes
- Main Level Bedroom Homes
- New Construction One Level Homes
- Easy Access One Story Homes
- No Stairs Homes
A buyer’s agent specializes in making sure buyers find the right and exact home they’re looking for and catering their needs by taking the time.. specially if those needs are specific to find a one level home that suits your needs.
We Specialize on finding one level homes for our clients:
(Sample) ONE STORY HOMES FOR SALE IN MARYLAND
Call us to obtain the LATEST LISTINGS 301-246-0001