What is Lead Base Paint and should I worry about it when buying a home?


Why is Lead Paint so Dangerous? 


Lead Base Paint. .Should I buy a House with Lead Base Paint?

All homes built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint, which is toxic and particularly harmful to young children.
Most of the time.. homeowners have painted this walls multiple times.
This is normal and not really an issue.
The danger of lead base paint is that peeling or chipped walls and window sills may expose the original lead base painted layer.
The effects of lead are particularly serious for children that may ingest lead by putting their mouths directly in the window sills
There are potentially serious medical consequences to children because of this. ..

 

Watch this video and join the discussion about lead base paint

 

 

 

If you’re thinking about homeownership, ask yourself some basic questions and get informed as much as possible about the home-buying process. It will be easier for your real estate agent to help you find the dream home you are looking for. . 

How much lead can you ingest and be ok? 

 

Buying a Home is Like Dancing

(You Can't Do it By Yourself!)  

WATCH MORE EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS FOR HOMEBUYERS HERE

 

What is Lead Base Paint and should I worry about it when buying a home?