Most real estate brokers and agents don’t really have all the tools needed to provide 100% selling services to sellers that need to sell their houses quick, for cash and at a fair price.
This is why we have integrated fully with all the data on the MLS and became a real estate source to thousands of investors in the MD, DC & VA region.
In order for most consumers to take advantage of the competition between these investors, we’ve created the perfect system. If you are in the market to sell you home and you are in need for a fair offer right away… you’ve come to the right place.
We can provide customised innovation towards all your real estate needs if you are a home seller.
Today, I would like to talk to you about Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
With home prices on the rise and buyer demand still strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own without using the services of a real estate professional.
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not. Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- The buyer who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
- The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
- The termite company if there are challenges
- The buyer’s lender if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
- The appraiser if there is a question of value
- The title company if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
- The town or municipality if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
- The buyer’s buyer in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process easier for you.
To show my commitment to my clients, I will utilize the latest technology, know-how and information allowing me to bring you the best and highest offer for your house.
To connect with me directly,
Please call Fernando at 301-246-0001
Or via email: Fernando@ReallyNiceHomes.com
If you are thinking of selling your home in a more traditional way… Let Fernando take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
www.99SOLD.com – Call or text 240-426-5754 for more information.